Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SUMMER APRICOT SALAD

Summer is perfect for a quick and healthy seasonal salad. There is so many other funny things to do outdoors than sit in the hot kitchen and cook for hours.
Enjoy the summer :)

Soulfood:
Joe Cocker - Summer in the City

Servings: 2-3

7 chopped apricots
1/2 chopped melon
1/2 chopped cucumber
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar

Mix the chopped apricots, melon and cucumber. Whisk together olive oil with vinegar. Drizzle the dressing over salad.

6 comments:

  1. This is a great recipe for summer. I actually do not have that many recipes using apricots and this one looks like a winner. I have bookmarked. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect recipe for a hot day. Must try this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful salad. I love the flavor packed in here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great, I like apricots but never cook with them, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This salad sounds exotic and exciting. Wow, I would love to try that when the sun will be shining again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tina: Thanks. I hope you will like it. Let me know.
    Christine: Thanks. Try it. It is easy, quick and healthy :)
    Briarrose: It is simply wonderful indeed. Lot of good stuff in there.
    Cassie: It is really great.
    Una Semplice Passione: I hope we will have our summer back soon :).

    ReplyDelete