Friday, May 31, 2013

2. FOODIE PEN PALS MAIL - GREETINGS FROM REBECCA IN BARNSLEY


My second Foodie Pen Pal package came all the way from England, Barnsley( I had to actually check it out on the Google maps).
This is what Rebecca sent to me:

Chai Tea - I am big tea lover and always happy to receive some more for my collection. It is also perfect with this rainy and cold weather we are having here in Switzerland.

Little gingerbread man - sooooo cute.

Scotish shortbread - love this. So british and yum. Tried to do my own shortbread last weekend. Turned out pretty good but it was a scotish recipe and put way too much whisky in the dough :D. 

And last - english mustard. Wooo hooo. Have not tried it yet but will be perfect for the soon coming grilling season.

Thank you again Rebecca.

1 comment: